Saturday, January 6, 2007

Chumley


Food: stinky. Litterbox: stinky. Connection? AHA!

12 comments:

Lux said...

Omigosh, I never put the two together before! You're smart!

Daisy said...

hahahahaha! Very funny, Chumley!

Anonymous said...

Chumley:

Your food and your litter box may be stinky, but you're my pal, and you don't stink!

Calvin

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am laffin an laffin!
grate storree!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

My mom is laughing! Great connection!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant deduction! Stinky goodness turns into stinky badness!

Unknown said...

Good connectin the dots!

D
J
CC

Anonymous said...

Wow, not only do you have one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen, dear Chumley, but you and your Mama are talented and clever too!
Princess Pooter and Dee (the mom)

Mattingly said...

Excellent point Chumley!! I'm going to bring this up with my Mom... it appears the stink in the litter box is not my fault!!

Mattingly said...

I should note... my Mom does always scoop the box... it's just the immediate stink she complains about!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oooooooooooo very clever Chumley. I never made the connection!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Concatulations, Chumley! Love yur stinky-face pictor.