~ Both For and By Cats ~
I KNOW the feeling!!!
Sum times owr hewmans jus dont pay attenshun do they?
That is certainly all that needs to be said!Chas
in fact ... i'm goin upstarez now to say da same thing to mi mom!
That's what we tell the Mom that Lives here every morning!! Grate Piktur!DJCC
That's exactly what I say to my Mom and Dad to wake them up in the morning!
You look so hungry! I hope you got fed soon.
Concatulations!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I KNOW the feeling!!!
Sum times owr hewmans jus dont pay attenshun do they?
That is certainly all that needs to be said!
Chas
in fact ... i'm goin upstarez now to say da same thing to mi mom!
That's what we tell the Mom that Lives here every morning!! Grate Piktur!
D
J
CC
That's exactly what I say to my Mom and Dad to wake them up in the morning!
You look so hungry! I hope you got fed soon.
Concatulations!
Post a Comment