~ Both For and By Cats ~
Catzee, I wish I was there to play with your foot under the door - that's my favorite game!Fracas
We do that, too!!! Especially my sisters ...
I love it, the paw under the door. Too cute. KC does that as well, Missy can actually open the door, locked or not!
My OC does that too! It's a daily ritual for him and his Papa!
dat pikshur makes me think uv mi noo brudder matsui ... stickin hiz paw owt frumunder da bed.
That is one of the cutest paws I have ever seen!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Catzee, I wish I was there to play with your foot under the door - that's my favorite game!
Fracas
We do that, too!!! Especially my sisters ...
I love it, the paw under the door. Too cute.
KC does that as well, Missy can actually open the door, locked or not!
My OC does that too! It's a daily ritual for him and his Papa!
dat pikshur makes me think uv mi noo brudder matsui ... stickin hiz paw owt frumunder da bed.
That is one of the cutest paws I have ever seen!
Post a Comment